Share your time by volunteering or make a tax deductible contribution to support the Harvey Park Community Organization. Your generous support makes possible:
- Prizes for various events such as the July 4th Bike Parade, Halloween Decoration Extravaganza, and Holiday Lighting Displays
- Refreshment at HPCO gatherings and special neighborhood events
- Annual Scholarships.
The board and committees are an all-volunteer coalition of neighbors. Every resident in Harvey Park and Harvey Park South is welcome to join in HPCO activities and help us make HPCO events happen.
There are two options:
- You can pay your donation online using your debit or credit card. (If you don’t have a PayPal account – click on the “Buy Now” button, then scroll down to “Pay with a Debit or Credit Card” link on the PayPal purchasing form).
- If you prefer to pay by check or cash, please make checks payable to HPCO and mail to:
P.O. Box 36294
Denver, CO 80236
Please include your name and email address or mailing address to receive a donation receipt.
We are currently, urgently seeking:
- Web Guru to coach volunteers and/or maintain this website (We have a long list of to dos, but lack the experience and skills to accomplish them quickly in order to support better neighborhood communications)
- Volunteers and Neighbors who want to build community
- Pictures of Harvey Park for the Photo Gallery
2023 Community Meetings
- March 18th, 10:15 am –11:30 am
Bear Valley Library
5171 W Dartmouth Ave
- June 17th, 9:30 am – 11:30 am
Annual meeting with scholarship winners
Harvey Park Rec Center
2120 S Tennyson Way
- September 16th, 10:15 am, tbd
- December 16th, 10:15 am, tbd